Last updated: JUNE 21, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to MIPAQ CC, who own and operate www.enterline.co.za , situated at Unit 18 Time Business Park, 32 Kubu Avenue , Riverhorse Valley Business Estate, Durban , KZN, 4017.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: South Africa
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Personal Information and Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website in it’s entirety , including but not limited to all content , information, images, videos, text, forms, cookies, applications, links, etc.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes or provides Personal Information and Data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Personal Information and Data refers to Personal Information and Data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to MIPAQ, accessible from www.enterline.co.za
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Information and Data
Types of Personal Information and Data Collected
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DATA
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Company Name
- Phone number
- Address, Province, Postal code, City
- Usage Personal Information and Data
USAGE INFORMATION AND DATA
Usage Information and Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Information and Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic Information and Data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic Personal Information and Data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND COOKIES
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. Without these Cookies, certain functionality may not be available, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Information and Data
The Company may use Personal Information and Data for the following purposes, in compliance with the POPI Act 2013:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us, for example in replying to your enquiries submitted using our Contact Form .
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Personal Information and Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as Personal Information and Data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Information and Data
The Company will also retain Usage Personal Information and Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Personal Information and Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this Personal Information and Data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this Personal Information and Data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Information and Data
Your information, including Personal Information and Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the Personal Information and Data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction. Such transferred information is subject to and protected by the specific Laws pertaining to transborder flow of Personal Information and Data ,as set out in the POPI Act 2013
Your usage of our Contact and Enquiries form, by providing Personal Information and clicking the ‘Submit’ , thereby submitting Your information represents Your agreement and consent to lawful usage and transfer of that information in accordance with and allowed by the POPI Act 2013.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information and Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Information and Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
OTHER LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
The Company may disclose Your Personal Information and Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Information and Data
The security of Your Personal Information and Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Information and Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. The methods used to safeguard your Personal Information and Data is set out in our INFORMATION PROCESSING NOTICE, as follows:
• Our business premises where records are kept are protected by access control, burglar alarms and armed response.
• Archived files are stored behind locked doors and access control to these storage facilities are implemented.
• All the user terminals on our internal computer network and our servers are protected by passwords which are changed on a regular basis.
• Our email infrastructure complies with industry standard security safeguards,
• Vulnerability assessments is carried out on our digital infrastructure at least on an annual basis to identify weaknesses in our systems and to ensure we have adequate security in place.
• We use an Firewall to protect the data on our local servers, and we run antivirus protection to ensure our systems are kept updated with the latest patches.
• Our staff are trained to carry out their duties in compliance with POPI, and this training is ongoing.
• It is a term of the contract with every staff member that they must maintain full confidentiality in respect of all of our clients’ affairs, including our clients’ personal information.
• Employment contracts for staff whose duty it is to process a client’s personal information, include an obligation on the staff member (1) to maintain the Company’s security measures, and (2) to notify their manager/supervisor immediately if there are reasonable grounds to believe that the personal information of a client has been accessed or acquired by any unauthorised person.
• The processing of the personal information of our staff members takes place in accordance with the rules contained in the relevant labour legislation.
• The digital work profiles and privileges of staff who have left out employ are properly terminated.
• The personal information of clients and staff are destroyed as required in a manner that de-identifies the person.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Information and Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Information and Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.